Upcoming special issues in Information and Software Technology:
- Software Refactoring
- Automation & Analytics for Greener Software Engineering
- Conducting Empirical Studies in Industry
- Visual Analytics in Software Engineering
- Gamification and Software Engineering
- Enhancing Credibility of Empirical Software Engineering
Conferences with upcoming special sections in Information and Software Technology:
- Empirical track at XP 2016, May 24-27, 2016 in Edinburgh, UK.
- 20th International Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering (EASE), June 1-3, 2016 in Limerick, Ireland.
- Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA), August 31 - September 2, 2016 in Limassol, Cyprus.
- The 12th International Conference on Predictive Models and Data Analytics in Software Engineering, (PROMISE), September 7, 2016 in Ciudad Real, Spain.
- Symposium on Search-based Software Engineering, October 8-10, 2016 in Raleigh, USA.
- Symposium on Search-based Software Engineering, September 9-11, 2017 in Paderborn, Germany.
- IWSM Mensura - Software Measurement, October 24-26, 2017 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
CFPs to selected conferences:
- 39th International Conference on Software Engineering, 20-28 May 2017 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 18th International Conference on Agile Software Development, 22-26 May 2017 in Cologne, Germany.
- 11th International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement, November 9-10 in Toronto, Canada.
- 40th International Conference on Software Engineering, May 27 - June 3 in Gothenburg, Sweden.